Thursday, January 29, 2015

My First Post

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, GO,
Hey! This is a new blog, and if you're reading this, you can see by the post title that this is the first. I have two other blogs, FashionStarr xoxo and Sticky Situation Girl, and I have never gotten tired of blogging. I am a true blogger. A blogger at heart!
     AND I LOVE IT.
So anyway, you will find that this blog has no pattern, no organization, no "repeated way" of doing things. I don't really like that kind of lifestyle, at least on THIS blog. My posts may be short, long, or maybe even a sentence or two. One post, perfect grammar, the next, there may be misspelled words and no punctuation whatsoever. I'm being honest. I am posting from the heart. This isn't a lifestyle blog, though, this is a blog explaining the importance of the number
5.
I will post things I find about the number five. But, I have to tell you, it's not my favorite number. My favorite number is 2,520 or 5,040 (maybe even 362880); but that's another story for another time.
                                                                                                ↑
                                                                 See how I used that semicolon? 
                                                       I don't even know if that's in the right place!
In this blog, I will post stuff (pictures, text, etc.) about the number 5! I will reveal why I chose 5 in a later post. Something to look forward to, huh?
Now, let's get to know each other as well as we can in this blog by comments and words. Shall we? We shall.

<3 from a 5 fan
and now, 
5, 4, 3, 2, 1, STOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment